Travel Awards for Student Group Visits
The trustees of the Douglas Bomford Trust are keen to support personal and professional development through student group visits within the UK and beyond.
A modest budget has been allocated for this purpose. Typically these visits are to related agricultural engineering colleges, manufacturers and technical events.
Who is eligible
Students on taught courses in the United Kingdom and Ireland that have a strong agricultural engineering content.
How to apply
Applications may be either from a member of staff or a group of students and should provide the following information:
- Name of the College.
- Name, status and contact information for the lead organiser
- Place, time and duration of visit.
- Reason for the visit.
- What will be achieved by the visit.
- How will this comply with the Trust’s objectives – refer to eligibility
- How will the visit be reported:
a. to the Trust and when
b. to others (who, how and when).
- Provide an itinerary for the visit.
- Itemise all costs associated specifically with the visit.
- Itemise all costs for which Trust funding is requested.
- Indicate how the remaining costs will be funded.
- Other comments.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org