Other Awards less than £1500, including individual travel applications
Applications should state clearly but briefly:
- The purpose of the ‘project’, travel proposal or other activity for which funding is required.
- The expected outcomes/benefits that will arise in terms of both personal, if appropriate, and the Trust’s objectives. (Refer to eligibility)
- An outline budget indicating where funding has been acquired or is required.
- The reason why Trust funding is required.
- In the case of individual applicants a brief CV should also be provided.
Applications (not exceeding 2 pages of A4) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
If clarification is required at any stage this can be discussed with the Secretary.
What happens next?
- The Secretary assesses applications prior to consulting Trustees.
- Applicants are informed of the Trustees' decision.
- The decision of the Trustees is final.
There is no timetable for applications. The Trustees will require a brief report highlighting the main benefits and outcomes of the project as evidence that it has been undertaken as planned and to guide their decisions on future awards.